Unable to access SVReg labeled volume

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      amysore3
      Participant

As I run the SV-registration module on an MRI scan, the entire process completes without any error and I can see the resulting volumes in the lower right hand corner display as they are being computed. When I try to access the labeled volume (File-Open-Label volume…), I am unable to find all the labeled volumes saved in the folder or access them in any other way. Are my labeled volumes not getting saved? If yes, why? How can I change it to save and access my labeled volumes? Please provide suggestions in this regard. Any help will be appreciated. Thank you in advance!

Anand Joshi

Hi, The labeled volume should be automatically stored in the same directory as the MRI scan. They have filenames <subjectid>.svreg.label.nii.gz
      Are you able to find that file?
      Here is the list of output files
      http://brainsuite.org/processing/svreg/output/

Please let me know if you find these files generated in your mri directory.

amysore3
      Participant

Thank you for the response but I am not able to see these files in the same directory as my MRI scan. It feels like they aren’t getting saved. But I am not getting any error either which I believe means that the SVreg is running successfully but isn’t saving the labelled volumes. Please let me know what I could.

Anand Joshi

What are the files do you see in the mri directory? Do you have the .dfs files there?

amysore3
      Participant

Yes, I do see all the .dfs files in the MRI directory

amysore3
      Participant

I see only “.hemi.label.nii.gz”, “.pvc.label.nii.gz” and “.skull.label.nii.gz” labelled volumes and I see all the .dfs files.

Anand Joshi

Are there any files with svreg extension (e.g. *.svreg.dfs)

amysore3
      Participant

Yes., there are about 8-10 files with .svreg.dfs.

Anand Joshi

That means svreg has finished, however perhaps only the surface registration has run.
      Please make sure that the ‘surface registration only’ box us unchecked.
      http://brainsuite.org/quickstart/svreg/

amysore3
      Participant

Thank you. I will try running it again.

amysore3
      Participant

That worked. Thank you!

Anand Joshi

Awesome!

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.