Registration process error

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • Author
      wy
      Participant

Hello,

I am still in the processing step, and I’m getting these errors. Please let me know if you can help!
      Error occurred during label left hemisphere surface
      Error occurred during label right hemisphere surface

dyld: Library not loaded: @ loader_path/libmwmclmcrrt.7.17.dylib
      Referenced from: Application/BrainSuite15c/svreg/bin/svreg_label_surf_hemi.app/Contents/MacOS/svreg_label_surf_hemi
      Reason: image not found
      /Application/BrainSuite15c/svreg/bin/svreg_label_surf_hemi.sh: line 100: 5526 Trace/BPT trap:5 ${exe_dir}/svreg_label_surf_hemi.app/Contents/MacOS/svreg_label_surf_hemi “${FILEPREFIX}” “${ATLASPREFIX}” “${HEMI}” “${FLAGS}”

Can someone help please?

Anand Joshi
      Participant

Can you please make sure that you have installed Matlab MCR?
      Please make sure that you have followed the installation instructions here:
      http://brainsuite.org/quickstart/installation/

leonidastra86
      Participant

Same problem here and i have already installed Matlab with the compiler included.
      Could you please give us a picture how the text should look like?
      I am running MacOs Sierra.

Thank you!

Anand Joshi

Thank you for running BrainSuite. Here are some instructions for MacOS Sierra. Please make sure that you have followed them. Also make sure that you are running the latest version of BrainSuite.
      http://brainsuite.org/2016/11/brainsuite-on-macos-sierra-10-12/

Thanks,

leonidastra86
      Participant

Thank you very much for your answer. I have followed already the instructions, otherwise I wouldn’t be able to reach the last step. I think, however, that I made a mistake in svreg_label_surf_hemi.sh code. I have Matlab 2016a.

Anand Joshi

Please make sure that you have installed matlab MCR 2015b installed.
      The later or earlier versions of Matlab MCR do not work. The exact version 2015b is required. The link for the MCR in the installation instructions.
      http://brainsuite.org/quickstart/installation/

leonidastra86
      Participant

OK, I will try it out and let you know. Thank you so much!

yaqiong
      Participant

Hi leonidastra,

Did the suggestions help you trouble-shoot the problem? Are you able to run svreg to the end?
      I have the similar issue here too.

Thanks a lot!
      Yaqiong

leonidastra86
      Participant

Yes, the problem was fixed but I have to open the program every time through Terminal/Console by uninstalling the temporary files.

yaqiong
      Participant

Did you run /Applications/BrainSuite16a1/BrainSuite16a1.app/Contents/MacOS/BrainSuite16a1 –uninstall

Because when I try to run it the GUI poped up and I did not have a chance to type in “yes” in the terminal to prompt.

leonidastra86
      Participant

Exactly, from my Macbook I always run the program through Terminal with
      /Applications/BrainSuite16a1/BrainSuite16a1.app/Contents/MacOS/BrainSuite16a1 –uninstall
      When I run it from windows, then it is not necessary.

wy
      Participant

I still have the same error despite doing the above recommendation.
      I am using brain suite 18a

leonidastra86
      Participant

The 18a should work on Mac without using the above recommendation, just run it.

wy
      Participant

I did run it! That’s how i got the error!

leonidastra86
      Participant

Do you have preinstalled any older version of brain suite? Try to radically remove everything and then re install it.

Forough
      Participant

Hi guys
      Would you please help me on this error? this occurs in hemisphere labeling step.I changed parameters bu still have this error.
      Thanks in advance
      ‘Labeling left hemisphere
      Error using copyfile
      The system cannot find the path specified.

Error in svreg_label_surf_hemi (line 116)

MATLAB:COPYFILE:OSError’

Anand Joshi

Have you run the full brainsuite sequence or are directly starting with the labeling step. You should run the entire brainsuite sequence. First please run through the tutorial data available from our website to make sure that the software is installed correctly.

Forough
      Participant

Hi Anand
      Thanks for your feedback…yes i run the full brainsuite sequence…i run it on my own data in 11 subjects and it works great…but in 5 subject i have this problem…i will installed it again
      thanks
      Forough

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.