Hi did you bought a new printer and need assistance to unbox and setup your printer? My self Brack Technical Engineer offers complete guidelines for 123.hp.com/setup printer. Some times printer setup gets difficult while connecting your printer to computer in an easy way. Follow the below given steps to setup your printer.
* Take the printer from the box. Keep it aside and remove it’s cover.
* Plugin the one end of the power cord to the printer and the other end to the USB port of the computer.
* Load the paper on the printer paper tray
* Install the ink cartridges on your printer.
* On your computer install the the printer driver to enable printer functions completely.
* Need to connect printer wireless, Enable wifi on your printer and connect your printer wireless to computer.
* Use Airprint or HP Printer assistant to connect your printer to Mac and Windows.
* Ensure all the setup has been done correct and commence your printing operation.