Brain Mapping

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Anand Joshi 1 hour, 7 minutes ago.

• Author

leonidastra86
    Participant

A probably stupid question but although in the label description file are many ROIs mentioned, not all of them are included in my analysed patients.

Did I do something false or does it have to do with the (Brainsuite-)atlas that I used?

For example Corpus Callosum, transverse temporal gyrus and so on.

Anand Joshi

If the *.roiwise.stats.txt file reports the volumes of then ROIs then these ROIs should be generated by BrainSuite. If the ROI volumes are not reported in the .txt file, then it is likely that something in the cortical extraction or registration sequence has not worked well. Please check the outputs at each stage to figure out.

S1l3nz
    Participant

I`m a little bit confused on how to use the generate_vol_param_stats_xls.sh command.
    Where do I find the requested param_nii_file?
    If I try this:
    /opt/BrainSuite18a/svreg/bin/generate_vol_param_stats_xls.sh SUBJECT -v2
    It says that the *.label.nii.gz file is missing. But its there!
    I need Help!

Full massage:

root@voltool:/home/flo/DATA/Files/RAD-2010-261829# /opt/BrainSuite18a/svreg/bin/generate_vol_param_stats_xls.sh /home/flo/DATA/Files/RAD-2010-261829 -v2
    Error using generate_vol_param_stats_xls (line 57)
    SVREG label file missing: SVREG volume labels file not found. Please check if <name>.svreg.corr.label.nii.gz or <name>.svreg.label.nii.gz or <name>.svreg.corr.manual.label.nii.gz exists.

root@voltool:/home/flo/DATA/Files/RAD-2010-261829# ls -l | grep *.svreg.label*
    -rwxrwxrwx 1 root   root      343194 Okt 20 15:23 RAD-2010-261829.svreg.label.nii.gz

Anand Joshi

Can you please explain what you are trying to do? I want to have a better idea of what you are doing so that I have a better idea and suggest the correct command.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.