BDP_15c MAt INSTALLATION

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      LucaF
      Participant

Dear I ‘m trying to install BDP_15c.
      I’m following the instructions in the readme.txt file.
      I went in matlab current folder “packaging_tools” then I type “CompileBDPMexFiles” in the command window, but I recive the following error
      ??? Error using ==> cd
      Cannot CD to ..\external_tools\+demon_registration (Name is nonexistent or not a directory).

Error in ==> CompileBDPMexFiles at 30
      cd([‘..’ filesep ‘external_tools’ filesep ‘+demon_registration’]);

Then I type directly the second step:
      CompileBrainSuiteDiffusionPipeline –package 14aRC1 –build 1234
      Matlab works and finally ask me about “compiler”…what Do I have to type?

Thanks
      Luca

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi Luca, you can download the pre-compiled executables/binaries from our download link. You do not have to compile yourself, unless you are changing the code itself. In any case, here are replies to your query:

First error is a bug in the code. Thanks for reporting it. We will fix it in next release.

For second step, can you send what options were displayed in the matlab window? In most cases, going with first option (pressing 1) works.

LucaF
        Participant

The following lines appears….

Executing command: mbuild -O -v -output “BrainSuite_Diffusion_pipeline” “BrainSuite_Diffusion_pipeline_main.c” “BrainSuite_Diffusion_pipeline_delay_load.c” “BrainSuite_Diffusion_pipeline_mcc_component_data.c” -link exe -env MCR_DELAYLOAD=/delayload:mclmcrrt711.dll -env MCR_DELAYLIB=delayimp.lib
        This is mbuild Copyright 1984-2006 The MathWorks, Inc.

Select a compiler:

[0] None

Compiler:

Luca

Anonymous
        Inactive

Hi Luca, You probably first need to install a compiler for your platform: http://www.mathworks.com/support/compilers/R2012a/win64.html

LucaF
      Participant

Dear,
      until now I used the BS_15b and BDP_14b.
      Everythings works correctly. It means that my MCR 2012a is correctly installed on my platform.
      Now I want to try new release for BDP, if the requested MCR is the same as previous BDP version, my platform should be correclty equipped. Do you think so?
      Luca

Anonymous
        Inactive

Hi Luca, I think there is some confusion here. You do not need to compile BDP yourself (and need not need to worry about these compiler issues). If you are using windows, then you can download the new release from link below (for other platforms see download page for similar links; click on the big icons on the top of the page)

https://forums.brainsuite.org/download/downloads/?vers=15c.win64&type=.zip (for windows).

This should have the latest BDP (& other components of BrainSuite as well). Can you try using the included bdp.exe directly as you did with earlier versions (and ignore anything related to Matlab compiler)?

Please let us know if that worked.

LucaF
      Participant

Dear Hushan,
      I have ran on a single subject all BS_15c steps, including BDP_15c. Everything works!
      Thanks
      Luca

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.